ZNCC has a holistic approach to achieving high quality construction projects. Quality is taken into consideration from the initial conception to project close-out.
The company manual for policies and procedures integrates the functioning of our internal departments in order to provide extraordinary services.
Our Quality Management Team consist of two categories; Quality Assurance in pre construction phase and Quality Control during construction and post-construction phases. Fundamental to our QC program, is the principle of “right first time, every time!”, with this in mind, we place emphasis on controlling activities and incorporating efficient methods in order to assure a reliable building process.
Our control points, in our Quality program include:
- Defined results and meeting specifications.
- Elivery and installation procedures of materials, tools and equipment.
- Qualified and approved trade contractors and vendors.
- Written AIA contract agreements with approved subcontractors.
- Documented processes, tracking and maintenance of project data and records.
- Tracking of milestone activities on the schedule and expediting critical components.
- Job site inspections and testing procedures.
- Quality system audits.
- Value Engineering.
- Punch list and close out procedure.
- Customer and client satisfaction survey.
- Training and education.
- Commitment to constant improvement.